Thursday 6 January 2011

Celebrity interview

Today at work I was surprised to see some of my film and tv classmates wandering round my department with a full recording set up.
I hadn't read the whole email but I was aware that interviews were being filmed of staff and students of CCAD and I gladly stepped up to the mark.

I was rubbish!

My witty story involved a beard bleaching mishap and my vision of the future featured a slightly lived in looking workshop - and it took me THREE attempts to just introduce myself!
Point of interest: just 2 weeks till the live studio project. I've had a couple of meetings with the directors now and I know what I'm going to do - it's just a matter of doing it and given today's performance, I need a heck of a lot more practice!

No comments:

Post a Comment