Saturday 25 February 2012

Today I died, again.

So yesterday I was leaping from tall buildings, today I was knocked down by a speeding car...
All this on top of failing to blow my brains out earliernkn the week and mowing down a child myself... All in the name of Film!

There were a lot of good things that happened today, my favourite being that of all the random streets in Hartlepool, and of all the houses I could've parked outside, I ended up outside that of James Kent, personal trainer and actor/musician, who i'd only just met two weeks ago on the set of Harrigan's Nick!

James was kind enough to allow mento use his house as a green room, wherein I made two costume changes - and a cup of tea!

I do love working on films of any size, but it's when you go from £3million to £30, you van really see where corners are cut, initiative takes over and where the extra money goes!!!
If we'd had another few crew, and the permission to actually block off the road, I'd have gelt a whole lot better about lying face-down in a pool of blood in the middle of the road!!! Also, we might not have upset a local resident with the car noise as much if we'd given him theoney to put his kids through college!

All-in-all, things went well today, we've got to go back to the Grabd Hotel to finish off my little nudie-suicide scene and then it's off to the edit suite to perform te magic!

Good luck to everyone involves, check out the links below for more details:

No comments:

Post a Comment